1/18/2018 to 1/27/2018
January 18 - May 19, 2018
Thursday: 6:00 pm- 8:30 pm, Saturday: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
235 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, California 94104
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
CFA Society San Francisco CFA Level II Review Program
CFA Exam - June 23, 2018
The CFA Level II exam requires more analytical thinking than Level I. The exam emphasizes the application of investment tools and concepts with a focus on the valuation of all types of assets.
Our instructors compile their own study session notes and construct multiple-choice questions from each of the study session’s LOS to best prepare you for the exam. Each class will address a different concept from the exam materials while providing you with test-taking strategies specific to the CFA Exam.
MULTI-WEEK CFA EXAM REVIEW CLASSES
The Level II exam review classes are offered on Thursday evenings from 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm or Saturday’s 9:00 am – 3:00 pm at the CFASF classroom, located in San Francisco’s financial district.
Exam Class Schedule:
- The following Thursday’s January 18 – May 17, 2018
- January 18, 25
- February 8, 15, 22
- March 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- April 5, 12, 19, 26
- May 3, 10, 17
- The following Saturday’s January 27 – May 19, 2018
- January 27
- February 10, 24
- March 10, 24
- April 7, 21
- May 5, 19
- Discounts on Kaplan Products and Services
- Attend select CFASF at member prices for one year from registration (Member-only events excluded)
- This is a REVIEW COURSE - candidates are expected to have completed the assigned readings as outlined in study guide from CFA Institute each week prior to attending class.
- Tuition includes "CFASF Review Notes," however textbooks/ebooks are not included in the course fee.
- Review Program Policies
CFA Society San Francisco reserves the right to cancel any class if minimum enrollment is not met and/or to make changes in times and dates of classes. Registered students will be notified of such changes. "CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, review, or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by CFASF or verify or endorse the pass rates claimed by CFASF. CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute."