1/16/2018 to 5/22/2018
Choose Evening or Saturday
Tuesday: 6:00 pm- 8:30 pm, Saturday: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Map this event »
235 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, California 94104
« Go to Upcoming Event List
CFA Society San Francisco CFA Level I Review Program
CFA Exam - June 23, 2018
The first exam in the CFA® series requires candidates to demonstrate a thorough comprehension on a broad range of topics within Fundamental Investment Tools and Concepts. Disciplined study is needed to master the volume of material and pass this multiple-choice question exam.
Our instructors compile their own study session notes and construct multiple-choice questions from each of the study session’s LOS to best prepare you for the exam. Each class will address a different concept from the exam materials while providing you with test-taking strategies specific to the CFA Exam.
MULTI-WEEK CFA EXAM REVIEW CLASSES
The Level I exam review classes are offered on Tuesday evenings from 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm or Saturday’s 10:00 am – 3:00 pm at the CFASF classroom, located in San Francisco’s financial district.
Exam Class Schedule:
- The following Tuesday’s January 16 – May 22, 2018
- January 16, 23
- February 6, 13, 20, 27
- March 6, 13, 20, 27
- April 3, 10, 17, 24
- May 1, 8, 15, 22
- The following Saturdays January 20 – May 12, 2018
- January 20
- February 3, 17
- March 3, 17, 31
- April 14, 28
- May 12
- Discounts on Kaplan Products and Services
- Attend select CFASF at member prices for one year from registration (Member-only events excluded)
- This is a REVIEW COURSE - candidates are expected to have completed the assigned readings as outlined in study guide from CFA Institute each week prior to attending class.
- Tuition includes "CFASF Review Notes," however textbooks/ebooks are not included in the course fee.
- Review Program Policies
CFA Society San Francisco reserves the right to cancel any class if minimum enrollment is not met and/or to make changes in times and dates of classes. Registered students will be notified of such changes. "CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, review, or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by CFASF or verify or endorse the pass rates claimed by CFASF. CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute."