Level I CFA Program Exam Prep Classes
CFA Program Exam - December 1, 2018
The first exam in the CFA® series requires candidates to demonstrate a thorough comprehension on a broad range of topics within Fundamental Investment Tools and Concepts. Disciplined study is needed to master the volume of material and pass this multiple-choice question exam.
Our instructors compile their own study session notes and construct multiple-choice questions from each of the study session’s LOS to best prepare you for the exam. Each class will address a different concept from the exam materials while providing you with test-taking strategies specific to the CFA Program Exam.
Multi-Week CFA Program Exam Prep Classes
The Level I exam prep classes are offered on Tuesday & Thursday evenings from 6:50 pm – 9:00 pm or Saturday 9:00 am – 3:00 pm at Golden Gate University, located in San Francisco’s financial district.
Exam Class Schedule:
- The following Tuesday & Thursdays -- September 18 – November 15, 2018
- September 18, 20, 25, 27
- October 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25, 30
- November 1, 6, 8, 13, 15
- The following Saturdays -- September 15 – November 10, 2018
- September 15, 22, 29
- October 6, 13, 20, 27
- November 3, 10
- This is a REVIEW COURSE - candidates are expected to have completed the assigned readings as outlined in study guide from CFA Institute each week prior to attending class.
- Tuition includes "instructor handouts & slides" however textbooks/ebooks are not included in the course fee.
- Review Program Policies
Please contact Dave Kaczarowski, CFA, GGU Academic Program Manager, email@example.com, with any questions regarding the review classes or the CFA Program Exam.
CFA Society San Francisco reserves the right to cancel any class if minimum enrollment is not met and/or to make changes in times and dates of classes. Registered students will be notified of such changes. "CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, review, or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by CFASF or verify or endorse the pass rates claimed by CFASF. CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute."