Diversity & Inclusion 2018: Strategies for Success
Hosted with CFA Society San Francisco
Sponsored by the CFA Institute Women in Investment Management Initiative
Why do diversity and inclusion matter in the investment profession? Research has shown that diversity improves business results for clients, teams, firms, and employees. Firm cultures with a more inclusive environment prove to be more innovative. An industry that hears and embraces many voices and perspectives will shape better investment outcomes and a stronger future for the investment profession.
Diversity and Inclusion 2018 will build on the success of our first three Women in Investment Management events and advance the conversation. It will offer a range of practical strategies to enhance investment careers for individuals and improve decision making at investment firms. The conference will feature leading researchers and investment practitioners who will:
- discuss how investment firms can attract, retain, and promote a diverse talent pool to improve their competitive advantage;
- share research on best practices for investment firms to move toward a more diverse and inclusive workplace and show how fostering inclusion spurs innovation;
- highlight unconscious bias research and how to combat bias;
- offer career strategies for individuals who are early career, mid-career, and in senior roles who may want to move up to managing director, the C-suite, or the boardroom;
- provide insights from the C-suite
- give advice to those who want to become entrepreneurs or make an innovative career change;
- outline strategies from women and diverse groups who have broken the mold and moved ahead in their careers; and
- explore how to enhance collaboration with a diverse client base.
We have created a compelling agenda with provocative presentations and interactive discussions designed to better position and shape investment firms for the future and help everyone in the industry move ahead in their careers.
Be a part of the change. Reserve your place at the conference today. Together, let’s make the world of finance as diverse as the one we live in.
Thursday, September 20, 2018
3:00 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
Friday, September 21, 2018
8:30 a.m. - 6:45 p.m.
CFA Institute Members/CFA Program Candidates: $795
CIPM Certificants/Candidates: $795
CFA Institute Investment Foundations Certificants/Candidates: $795
CFA Society San Francisco Members, use Code SFDI-18 to save and additional $100 off registration fees.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please contact CFA Society San Francisco (firstname.lastname@example.org).