Fourth Annual Global Macro Outlook
In Partnership with CFA Society New York
Macroeconomic shifts are expected to gain more strength in a new era of global central bank asset reduction and elevated geopolitical risks across the world. These changes are likely to have a direct impact on multi-asset class investing. In addition, the roles of traditional and non-traditional asset classes are likely to be questioned in this environment as investors continue to seek diversification benefits in a constantly evolving global investing landscape.
A distinguished group of investors and research practitioners share their experiences in implementing global macro investing strategies, and how they aim to produce prudent risk-adjusted returns.
- What are the key macro trends today?
- What are the dominant political and economic forces that speakers foresee impacting markets in the future
- How is macro strategy implementation changing
- Why have many macro managers struggled to generate attractive returns over the course of the past few years?
- What investment opportunities do the speakers see across commodities, interest rates, equities and foreign/crypto exchange?
Michael McDonough, Chief Economist, Bloomberg
James Sweeney, Chief Economist, Credit Suisse
Danial Ahn, Chief US Economist, BNP Paribas
Chris Solarz, Managing Director, Cliffwater LLC
John Floyd, Macro Portfolio Manager, Record Currency Management
Tania Reif, Investment Manager, Alphadyne Asset Management
Rupert Hope, Portfolio Manager (Multi-Asset), Lazard Asset Management
Greg Kaldor, Macro Strategist, Phillimore Investments LP
1:30 pm - Opening Remarks
1:35 pm - 1st Panel
2:05 pm - Q&A
2:15 pm - Break
2:30 pm - 2nd Panel
3:10 pm - Q&A
3:25 pm - Closing remarks