Cyber Security Forum 2020
In partnership with CFA Society New York
Cyber security has become more important in today’s more connected world. At this event, attendees will learn what critical issues threaten ﬁnancial ﬁrm and how to address them. Attendees will gain an extensive understanding of the wide range of existing threats within the growing global ﬁnancial industry. The conversation will be led by thought leaders in the public and private sector focused on unique perspectives and tactics utilized to successfully execute a robust, enterprise wide cyber security strategy.
Our panel will discuss how to balance managing cash ﬂow while investing for future growth, driving future operating models for ﬁnance and how ﬁnance drives decision support to broader business through analytics and digital ﬁnance capabilities. Attendees will discover the beneﬁts and opportunities aﬀorded to ﬁrms that make intelligent cyber security investments.
Won Palisoul, CFE, Senior Compliance Officer at Semper Capital Management, L.P
Lisa Lee, CISSP, CRISC, CISA, FITR, IAM,Chief Security Advisor & Global Lead for Financial Services, Microsoft
- Kelly Geary, Managing Principal, EPIC Insurance Brokers & Consultants
- Terrance J. O'Malley, Chief Administrative Officer, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Blue Ridge Capital
- Stephan Puhlmann, CFA, CPA, Controller, Green Bay Ventures
- Fizza Khan, Chief Executive Office, Silver Regulatory Associates LLC
- How to survive a real cyber security attack
- SEC expectations and how to satisfy them
- Insights on sharp cyber risks assessment
- Preventing critical data loss
- Monitoring vendors and assessing cyber strategies eﬀectiveness
Who Should Attend?
Chief Executive Oﬃcers (CEO), Chief Operating Oﬃcers (COO), Chief Technology Oﬃcers (CTO), Chief Compliance Oﬃcers (CCO), Chief Information Security Oﬃcer (CISO), Chief Information Oﬃcer (CIO), Chief Security Oﬃcer (CSO), SVP/VP of Information Security.
11:00 AM - Welcoming Remarks
11:05 AM - Keynote Speaker
11:35 AM - Panel Discussion
11:55 AM - Q&A
12:10 PM - Closing Remarks