Virtual ESG Asset Owners Summit 2020
In Partnership with CFA Society Washington D.C.
Join us to hear from asset owners, asset managers, thought leaders and researchers across the globe leading the charge on environmental, social and governance (ESG) investing.
You will hear from 20+ speakers on the goals, challenges, and roadblocks impacting ESG. You will gain new perspectives, develop insight into unique challenges that exist in today’s financial markets, and connect with ESG stakeholders around the world, including the UK, France, and Japan.
The Virtual ESG Asset Owners Summit will occur during the month of May and will be composed of five (5) virtual, interactive webcasts. Each webcast will feature one keynote address from a major industry leader, followed by a multi-speaker panel session. Registration includes all five webcasts in the virtual summit. We look forward to “seeing you” at the Virtual ESG Summit!
- Christopher Ailman, Chief Investment Officer, California State Teachers’ Retirement System (CalSTRS)
- Geeta Aiyer, President, Boston Common Asset Management
- Catherine Banat, Managing Director, US Responsible Investing, RBC GAM-US
- Libby Bernick, Head of Sustainability, Morningstar
- Derek Lee Bills, CFA, Head, Investment Office, International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Mark Campanale, Founder and Executive Director, Carbon Tracker
- Michael Davis, Head of Defined Contribution Plan Specialists, T. Rowe Price
- Michelle Edkins, Managing Director, Global Head of Investment Stewardship, BlackRock
- M. Nicolas J. Firzli, Director-General, World Pensions Council
- Sonja Gibbs, CFA, Managing Director and Head of Sustainable Finance, Global Policy Initiatives, Institute of International Finance
- Robert L. Greene, President & CEO, National Association of Investment Companies - NAIC
- Hank H. Kim, Esq., Executive Director and Counsel, National Conference on Public Employee Retirement Systems
- Thomas Kuh, Ph.D., Head of Indexes, Truvalue Labs
- Linda-Eling Lee, Global Head of ESG Research, MSCI
- Matthew D. Malone, CFA, Managing Director, Real Estate, FS Investments
- Dia Martin, CFA, Managing Director, U.S. International Development Finance Corporation
- Hiro Mizuno, Former Executive Managing Director & CIO, Japan’s Government Pension Investment Fund (GPIF)
- Andrew C. Palmer, CFA, Chief Investment Officer, Maryland State Retirement and Pension System
- Hester M. Peirce, Commissioner, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Frédéric Samama, Head of Responsible Investment, Amundi
- George Serafeim, Charles M. Williams Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
- Marc Siegal, Partner, Financial Accounting Advisory Services, EY
- Fiona Stewart, CFA, Global Lead Insurance and Pensions, The World Bank
- John Streur, President and CEO, Calvert Research and Management
- Gillian Tett, Chair of the Editorial Board and Editor-at-Large US, Financial Times
- Gabriel Thoumi, CFA, FRM, Director of Financial Markets, Planet Tracker
- Nathalie Wallace, Global Head ESG Investment Strategy, State Street Global Advisors
May 5, 2020
May 7, 2020
May 13, 2020
May 19, 2020
May 21, 2020
Non- Members: $175
*Registration includes access to all five webcasts.
This event qualifies for 1.5 - 7.5 continuing education credits for CFA charterholders.