Excellence in Motion: Virtual Investment Conference 2020
Explore key investment and industry insights designed to help you navigate today's market environment with confidence.
CFA Society San Francisco is pleased to partner with Northern Trust Asset Management and offer free access to this multi-day virtual event designed to offer investment professionals solutions, insights, and expertise that maximize efficiency and simplify
decisions. Hear from 16 thought-leaders including Keynote Speaker, Stacy Cunningham, President of the New York Stock Exchange Group.
Stacey Cunningham, President, New York Stock Exchange Group
Michael Hunstad, Ph.D., Chief Investment Strategist, Northern Trust Asset Management
Colin Robertson, Head of Fixed Income Strategy, Northern Trust Asset Management
Carl Tannenbaun, Chief Economist, Northern Trust Asset Management
Shundrawn Thomas, President, Northern Trust Asset Management
Tuesday, September 22
- 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. - Insights on the Industry
- 9:15 a.m. - 10:15 a.m. - Economic Outlook
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. - Navigating the Fixed Income Landscape
Wednesday, September 23
- 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. - 5-Year Outlook: Strategic Themes and Tactical Considerations
- 9:15 a.m. - 10:15 a.m. - Featured Keynote
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. - Navigating Extended Periods of Volatility
Thursday, September 24
- 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. - Executive Roundtable: Leadership, Diversity and Humanity
- 9:15 a.m. - 10:15 a.m. - China's Economic Outlook
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. - CEO Roundtable, moderated by Bob Browne, CFA, Chief Investment Officer, Northern Trust
This event qualifies for up to 9.0 hours of professional learning credit for CFA charterholders.