Behavior: The Financial Game Changer
On the heels of last year's great success, Bay area Behavioral Finance Instructors from USF, GGU, and UC Berkeley invite you to join them for the 2014 Behavioral Finance Symposium in San Francisco. This year there are nine highly qualified speakers who will provide a full day of insightful, enlightening, and practical topics in Behavioral Finance. No other event in the Bay area brings experts from both industry and academia together on the subject of Behavioral Finance.
This year's topics
· Viewing financial behavior through the lens of game theory
· Social media as a crystal ball for market behavior
· “Mr. Market's Mind": The implications and applications
· The behavior behind crowded trades and strategies
· Overcoming investor biases through behavioral coaching
· Analyzing the behavior of retirement investors at Charles Schwab
· The Psychology of risk
· Policy-Based Financial Planning and Behavioral Finance: Decision Architecture for a Changing World
(CE credits to be determined)
About the speakers:
This year’s speakers include:
Ludwig Chincarini, PhD, CFA, Professor at USF
Dave Yeske, DBA, CFP, Managing Director, Yeske Buie
Patrick Schotanus, PhD, Global Strategist, Kames Capital (Edinburgh, Scotland)
W. Ben Hunt, PhD, Chief Investment Strategist Salient Partners
Andrew Menaker, PhD, Behavioral Trainer
Victor Ricciardi, Assistant Professor at Goucher College
Dave Gray, CPC, VP of Retirement Plan Services, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
Joe Gits, CFA, CEO, Social Market Analytics, Inc.
Randy Merk, Adjunct Professor at GGU
(View complete speaker bios here
CFASF Members: $120 (Use Code Partner14 when registering)
(All registrations include breakfast and lunch, and are refundable any time before Nov. 5th.)
Space is limited!