• How to invest in the Energy Sector following a crash.
• Important parallels between the 1986 crash and today.
• Why we continue to recommend investors avoid E&P companies.
• Why we believe Oil Refiners will continue to outperform.
• How to select MLPs in the current environment and with an eye toward rising interest rates.
• The best way to play the NE natural gas infrastructure build-out.
About the Speaker:
Warren Pies, ERP authors Commodity Corner publications with an emphasis on Energy Sector equities and MLPs. He is directly responsible for NDR’s Energy Sector recommendations and positioning. Warren also works closely with the firm’s Commodity Strategist, John LaForge, identifying trends and factors influencing the commodity complex and is the architect behind many of the firm’s commodity-related studies, models and unique indicators. Warren is a frequent contributor to the media including participating in the 2013 Barron’s MLP Roundtable discussion. In 2014, Euromoney Institutional Investor awarded Warren the Padraic Fallon editorial award for his research on the Shale Revolution’s impact on the Energy Sector. Prior to joining NDRG, Warren was a practicing attorney specializing in regulatory approvals for various industrial activities and projects. He earned both his Bachelor of Science degree and Juris Doctorate from the University of Florida. Warren is an Energy Risk Professional – Certified by the Global Association of Risk Professionals.
Lunch will be served.
12:00pm until 1:30pm
Golden Gate University
536 Mission St
San Francisco, CA 94105
This event qualifies for 1 hour of continuing education credit for CFA Charter holders.
Please contact email@example.com with at least 24 hours’ notice to receive a full refund