The Age of Turbulence:
What to Look For in 2016
Europe Strategist, is responsible for NDRG's Europe product. He authors the firm's Europe Strategy publications, which combine proprietary fundamental, technical and macro indicators to identify major investment themes and market trends.
Vincent also works closely with the firm's Chief Global Investment Strategist, Tim Hayes, and others to develop the firm's global asset allocations services.
He is frequently quoted in the Financial Times, Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, and Forbes Magazine. Vincent is a subject matter expert on asset allocation for the level 3 of the CFA exam at the American College, and he teaches Ethical and Professional Standards for the CFA Society of San Francisco.
In September 2015, Vincent Deluard warned clients that global markets had entered a new era of volatility, which he dubbed "The Age of Turbulence". After the most volatile start of the year in equities' history, he will highlight the opportunities and risks of global markets:
1. Why volatility is here to stay: how QE and ZIRP feed market gyrations
2. The limits of forward guidance and central banking 2.0
3. China's sell-off: the limits of "managed capitalism"
4. Why the secular outlook for equities remains bullish
5. The beautiful de-leveraging of developed markets
6. How central bankers vaporized $8 trillion of debt"
Date, Time + Location
Thursday, February 25th
Noon - 1:30 - Lunch included
235 Montgomery Street, Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105
Please contact email@example.com with at least 24 hours notice to receive a full refund.